Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: .Cue File | EAC (Read 1869 times) previous topic - next topic

.Cue File | EAC

I'm still fairly new to eac in terms of options. I installed it using jiggafellaz guide years ago and I'm curious. I scan pre-gaps before every rip, but do I really need to make a .cue sheet every time after I scan pregaps? The .cue sheet is just used for burning right?

.Cue File | EAC

Reply #1
There's no point in telling EAC to scan for pregaps unless you want to do something different with them besides have them placed at the end of the previous track or you want their times listed in EAC's main window and/or log file.

There's really no reason to create CUE sheets if you aren't interested in burning.

EDIT: Oh, FWIW, there is no reason to tell EAC to scan for pregaps in order just to create a CUE sheet.

.Cue File | EAC

Reply #2
alright thanks!