Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Trying to save the files of WMP playlist individually (Read 2124 times) previous topic - next topic

Trying to save the files of WMP playlist individually

I'm pretty much a novice as far as WMP (11) is concerned, and have already come up against various problems. Hope some knowledgeable person here can lend me a hand.
A while ago I prepared a playlist alternating tracks from 4 or 5 different CDs which a friend had lent me. As a playlist (mp3) it is fine, I can listen to it on my pc perfectly. But I'd like to be able to save the single files--in the same order as they appear in the playlist--elsewhere on my computer, to put on my mp3 player, or just to edit etc. Normally when I copy a CD, the individual tracks are memorised in the computer, but in the case of this particular playlist I cannot copy and paste or save the individual tracks. Hope this makes sense!!
Florio