Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Convert automatically in subdirectory (Read 1124 times) previous topic - next topic

Convert automatically in subdirectory

Hi,

I love the foobar2000 player and its convert function.
Is there a possiblity to add an option to the convert funtion to output the converted files to a subdirectory of the chosen tracks.
In Windows and commandline you can use .\ as placeholder for the actual directory. When I set the specified folder in foobar to e.g. ".\vbr" it asks me for the directory...

Would be a nice function to automate the converting of files without overwriting the source files

If you need further info please let me know.

greetings from Germany
FBi

Reply #1
Try setting output path as source folder and in the file name pattern put something like: VBR\%title%

Reply #2
Already possible by selecting "Source track folder" under Output path and putting "subfoldername\" in front of Output files.