Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: ABC/HR for Java 0.53a issue - Thoughts? (Read 2593 times) previous topic - next topic

ABC/HR for Java 0.53a issue - Thoughts?

At the moment, I'm preparing some ABC/HR tests with the "latest" 0.53a version, but I am having some issues.

Whenever I calculate Offsets or Gain for certain .wav files while in the test set up window, a dialogue box that says "Please Wait - Decoding Original" pops up while temporarily freezing the program. When this issue comes up for certain Wav files, I am also not able to continue with the ABC/HR session. Right after I click "OK" to start the session, the program goes back to the main menu and a dialogue box saying "Error - Configuration could not be loaded. null" pops up a few minutes later.

Any thoughts or ideas?