Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: My brother died (Read 13243 times) previous topic - next topic

My brother died

Reply #25
rpp3po was one of my favorite members on this forum.  His posts were among the major reasons I found a home on HA and his thinking even strengthened my faith in the scientific method and the value of what I do for a living.

Sorry for the lateness of this, but my condolences to you and your family during this time. 

He will be missed!

This is terrible news.

For me, too, his posts were one of the reasons I came here and stayed. I actually searched for his old posts and read them. Not only did I learn from them, but I also enjoyed his style of writing and humour, and often read threads just because he participated.

While I have never met him personally, I regret his passing and will miss his participation in this forum. I can only offer my condolences to his family and friends, knowing that it cannot offer much comfort to them.

My brother died

Reply #26
Really sorry to hear that. I recognise the name rpp3po well, & respected his contributions here. My condolences.

Sorry to be so late, I only ever participate here via "View New Posts" & had no idea this forum didn't feature in that query.

My brother died

Reply #27
I'm sorry to hear that, and forgive me for being late.
May your soul rest in peace.
My condolences for family and friends.

My brother died

Reply #28
My belated condolences also.