Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: ColumnsUI - Custom Group Title Colors (Read 1371 times) previous topic - next topic

ColumnsUI - Custom Group Title Colors

Hey guys,

I am new to customizing the Columns UI plug-in and there is one thing that I can't seem to figure out. Under the default ColumnsUI "Themed" style, the titles of groups are a different color than the rest of the text.

Here's a screenshot: http://i47.tinypic.com/2rcwpx1.jpg

Notice how the group titles are blue, while the song information below them is black. I'd like to incorporate this into a custom color scheme.

However, when I switch the mode to "Custom" under the Colours and Fonts menu, the group titles become the same color as the other text, and I can't figure out how to change them separately.

Does anyone know how to do this?

ColumnsUI - Custom Group Title Colors

Reply #1
Easiest way would be adding $rgb(...) in grouping script (CUI preferences > playlist view > grouping)

Also you can change it in globals style tab: either after $if(%_themed%,...) or at right place inside the conditional part with:

$if(%_is_group%,
$set_style(text,$rgb(...))
$set_style(back,$rgb(...))