Skip to main content
Topic: [intended behavior]Tries to play files on non-present locations (Read 7477 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [intended behavior]Tries to play files on non-present locations

Reply #25
Would that be doable with a hook? Or would it require an input that actually lies and says the file is readable, just to report the ERROR tag?

Reply #26
Would that be doable with a hook? Or would it require an input that actually lies and says the file is readable, just to report the ERROR tag?
@kode54, unfortunately I'm not coder (maybe a little on BASIC... :) )
I think @Case and You know how implement that better.

Reply #27
I don't like this idea. If a file is corrupted trying to tag it either fails or makes any problems in the file worse. If a file doesn't exist you can't tag it. Can't you just remove your corrupted files so that they don't bother you again?

Reply #28
....Can't you just remove your corrupted files so that they don't bother you again?
In case of a playlist with radio stations with for example :
Unable to open item for playback (Network error): "http://streaming206.radionomy.com/A-RnB-FM-WEB1"
I don't want to remove that radio station b/c sometimes the radio station stream is down temporarily.

Reply #29
 ;) @LL25255252, you don't imagine how i glad of your support!
For example in attachment (playlist with many radio stations stream and some items mark as playback error!)
Maybe not for Stop on Error component (or TAG edit), but fb2k must have that exactly.

Thanks.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018