Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Where may I get the software for a Plextor PX-32TSI? (Read 3082 times) previous topic - next topic

Where may I get the software for a Plextor PX-32TSI?

I recently purchased a Plextor PX-32TSI for fifty cents, which was hard to pass up at that price, although, it did not include the original software. Does anyone, or would any have an idea of where I may get this software from?

Reply #1
I know this may sound obvious, but have you tried Plextor's website?

Reply #2
I know this may sound obvious, but have you tried Plextor's website?

In fact I have. They have nothing that pertains to this drive or the other SCSI drives from its time. I have found drivers and firmware for this drive as well, though, not the application that was originally distributed with the drive. I am thinking someone can make an image of their software if that is possible, and I may burn it to a cd and install it from there. Other than that, I can't think of any other thing to do. Would anyone else happen to have the software that was originally distributed with this optical drive?

Reply #3
Why do you need the software? Should work with any other software? And I doubt anyone here can legally give you whatever software it came with (plextools?).

Reply #5
There used to be www.plextools.com, but now there isn't... exactly
TAPE LOADING ERROR