Skip to main content

Topic: default ui theme by jeremija (Read 14496 times) previous topic - next topic

• jeremija
  • [*][*][*][*]
default ui theme by jeremija
A few users have asked me to explain how did I create this theme. I uploaded the .fth theme along with the icons (which I downloaded from this subforum, but I'm too lazy to find where).

The necessary components along with foobar2000 1.0 beta are:

• Bollerkopp
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #1
Hey,

very nice config.

The hint how to use Biography view in DUI is very useful for me. Actually I use CUI, but played a little bit with the DUI besides. And I like it more and more. But I ever asked me how I can get the biography-thing to work. Thank you for this.

• gren
  • [*][*]
Reply #2
Hey,

very nice config.

The hint how to use Biography view in DUI is very useful for me. Actually I use CUI, but played a little bit with the DUI besides. And I like it more and more. But I ever asked me how I can get the biography-thing to work. Thank you for this.

I like this quite a bit... for some reason, though, I can't get the right or left column to change size... any reason you can see for this?  I tried it in editing mode, etc.  Also, the ratings don't seem to be working when I click the button.
  • Last Edit: 17 January, 2010, 08:48:06 PM by gren

• tpijag
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Maybe the splitters are locked.
Go into layout editing mode to change.

terry

• jeremija
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
for the rating to work correctly, you need to setup the masstagger scripts (foo_masstag)

I have my scripts saved like this in the masstagger:

RATE 1    Set "RATING" 1
RATE 2    Set "RATING" 2
RATE 3    Set "RATING" 3
RATE 4    Set "RATING" 4
RATE 5    Set "RATING" 5
RATE 0    Set "RATING" 0

• HiRsch
  • [*]
Reply #5
what font are you using, and where do i setup the masstagger script?
cheers bro.

wicked theme!

• HiRsch
  • [*]
Reply #6
ok, i figured the script out. but i can't get stars. just gettin blank squares. so what's the font you are usin on the playlist?
cheers

• jeremija
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
I use Segoe UI, but it works only under Windows Vista or Windows 7.
I couldn't get it to work on Windows XP. However, I managed to get other symbols (like hearts) to appear with Arial Unicode MS on my old system and $char() function. I can't remember what the character code was, though.

• HiRsch
  • [*]
Reply #8
got it to work on XP,
u gotta install the east asian language support as described in this post.
cheers anyway bro

• ADv
  • [*]
Reply #9
always gettin' "Similar artists to As I Lay Dying are ?..." and no biography, no similar artists. what's the problem?

• Bollerkopp
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #10
Hi,

you have to tick "Execute query even if no biography view panels exist" and "Provide title format fields (e.g. %lastfm_bio%)" in the preferences under "Biography server" - "Misc".

Greets
  • Last Edit: 11 April, 2010, 11:51:43 AM by Bollerkopp

• ADv
  • [*]
Reply #11
Hi,

you have to tick "Execute query even if no biography view panels exist" and "Provide title format fields (e.g. %lastfm_bio%)" in the preferences under "Biography server" - "Misc".

Greets

tnx. works perfect 

• CVM87
  • [*]
Reply #12
thanks a bunch, i love the theme. is there any way i can set Biography View to search the chosen source for only an artist image rather than both the artist and album cover image?

• steve1234
  • [*]
Reply #13
thanks jeremija

excellent work and configuration...... keep it up dude
steve