Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Broadcast Wav tags support in Foobar (Read 3158 times) previous topic - next topic

Broadcast Wav tags support in Foobar

Hi,

I have a sample library that is in broadcast wave and it would be great if i could read the tags in foobar.. i could search easy through the library..

Does anyone know a plugin that enables bwav tags support in foobar?

Thanks

Reply #1
Doesn't exist.
Can't wait for a HD-AAC encoder :P

Reply #3
You have already done it.
Note that Peter has been generally reluctant to add support for WAV tags for some time, as would reveal searching the forum.
Full-quoting makes you scroll past the same junk over and over.

Reply #4
That is probably the only drawback with .wav - the lack of tag support - next to file size.

You might have to resort to using a CUE sheet which in essence will act as the roadmap for the wav file.

Reply #5
That's not a bad idea at all... You would easily be able to script the creation of cue-files if you can find a commandline tool that reads the wav-tags.
Can't wait for a HD-AAC encoder :P