Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Trying to get Minimize on Startup (Read 2628 times) previous topic - next topic

Trying to get Minimize on Startup

Hi all,
I am a complete noobie at this whole foobar2k and audio thing, but am trying to learn it since i LOVE music. I'm currently using foobar+CAD. Everything works fine for my purposes atm but, i would like foobar to startup minimized when i double click a music file.

i found this on a earlier post on this forum but... i can not find these options (it is an older post). Are these options found on 3rd party plugin or a older version?
"Check "Remember window position" (display) if you haven't already.
Uncheck "Bring to front when adding new files from commandline" (core) if it's checked.
Leave it minimized when you exit (systray icon exit).
Open associated song(s) rather than foobar itself."
^This is exactly what i need.

I'm not really trying to use Autoit or batchfiles, it would just be nice if i could have it work like this. If not, thats ok too.

Thanks for any helps,
Blargh

Trying to get Minimize on Startup

Reply #1
Shell Integration > Bring to front.