Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_lyrics.dll (Read 3977 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_lyrics.dll

I've downloaded and installed foo_uie_lyrics.dll plugin. This was successful: I can change settings. I placed lyrics in LYRIC tag and modified settings accordingly. But the plugin does nothing. Nothing shows up. There is no button to activate. No message pops up.

There is no help file, I'm stuck and don't know what to do.

foo_uie_lyrics.dll

Reply #2
There is no such thing as "panel" in foobar, at least I can't find it.

foo_uie_lyrics.dll

Reply #5
Mistery solved... Left click was the solution.

Thanks!

foo_uie_lyrics.dll

Reply #6
How about reading through the documentation and tell us again how there is no such thing as a panel?

From the documentation

Panels

Panels make up the main part of the interface.

Information about the built-in panels in provided below:

Playlist Switcher
Playlist view
Filter
Artwork view

You can find quite a bit of information here.
http://yuo.be/wiki/columns_ui:manual

terry

Edit: Glad you got it worked out. Above wiki may still be of help.

foo_uie_lyrics.dll

Reply #7
Panels are basicly sections of Foobars UI, for example the playlist section can be classed as a panel aswell as the album art reader etc.

The majority of downloadable UI extras are panels (eg. Biography view, Lyrics), they can be added under the Layout editor under "Preferences/Display/Columns UI" & then the "Layout" tab.

Under the Layout editor add a splitter by right clicking on the Base (think its normally "Horizontal Splitter" if i recall) & in the right click menu "Insert Panel/Splitters/(which ever splitter you desire)"
Once thats done, right click the newly inserted Splitter "Insert Panel/Panels/Lyrics", these are only the basics, really am scraping the surface but that is how to add "Panels"

EDIT: glad you solved it, as tpijag said, a read of the wiki maybe helpfull to you