Skip to main content

Topic: How to obtain mp3 encoder (Read 2193 times) previous topic - next topic

How to obtain mp3 encoder
Hi,

I noticed the Foobar application which is great for selecting the audio device independent of the windows control panel and can also be made portable, which is awesome but how do I encode mp3 from wav?

Thanks all
  • Last Edit: 22 August, 2009, 06:53:51 AM by compositor

• Alexxander
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #1
Some help for a start and Lame for Windows to create mp3.

Reply #2
Some help for a start and Lame for Windows to create mp3.

Thank you.

I'm finding it difficult to subscribe to a topic and instead it subscribed me to the whole forum. Also, where can I see a list of my posts?

• Synthetic Soul
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #3
To subscribe to a thread, choose "Track this topic" from the "Options" dropdown (top-right of the thread page).

In the top-left of any page you should see "Logged in as: compositor".  Click on your name and you will be taken to your profile page, where you can choose (using the central tabs) to view all your posts, and all your topics.  You can also choose to view a list of all posts by any member (including yourself) by clicking on their name to the left of any post and selecting "Find Member's Posts" from the context menu.

NB: May I also suggest that you re-read the Terms of Service.  This post is off-topic, and therefore violates TOS #5.  You should post such questions to the Site-related Discussion forum.

Welcome.
I'm on a horse.