Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: per tab "resume playback" (Read 3043 times) previous topic - next topic

per tab "resume playback"

Is there something like "resume playback" per tab in foobar2000? So while playback you switch to a different tab to play something in there. Then switching back to the previous tab would stop playback of the current tab and resume playback.

Reply #1
By tab I assume you mean playlist. I mentioned this feature in another thread and people didn't see the use. Glad I'm not the only person who enjoys switching between playlists and would like to resume where I left off when I return.

Reply #2
By tab I assume you mean playlist.

Yeah, exactly. I hate it to loose the playback position of a playlist just because I want to hear something from another one for a short moment.

Reply #3
I use Columns UI and when I doubleclick one of the playlists in the playlist switcher (option 'Double click renames playlist' off) the corresponding playlist resumes at the track previously played in it.

Reply #4
Seconded. Pause & resume per playlist in DUI would be great!

Reply #5
Just a little addition to not confuse anybody: Of course right clicking the playlist in the switcher and choosing 'Play' resumes the playlist too (Double click starts the default action which is 'Play').