Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Altec Lansing 621 Vs Creative Labs i-Trigue 2.1 (Read 3004 times) previous topic - next topic

Altec Lansing 621 Vs Creative Labs i-Trigue 2.1

Hey all, im looking to get some quality speakers for just listening to mp3's, and am torn between these 2 speakers. HAs anyone seen a comparrison of them on the net or even own a pair? Especially the creatives as there is not much info about these on the net..cheers:)

oh and if anyone knows where to get some klipsch pro media 2.1's in the UK for less that £120ish ignore the above question..heh

Altec Lansing 621 Vs Creative Labs i-Trigue 2.1

Reply #1
I currently have the Yamaha YSTMS50 ( http://www.yamahamultimedia.com/yec/produc...ers/ystms50.asp ) & I always found  it to be the best 2.1 system : robust & not only bass & treble    . The only Altec one I listened to was a ACS-xx or something, and subwoofer was more a noise machine than a soft & deep sub... until I saw the 621 last weekend !    Stereo & instruments separation were excelent to my hear, and I was not hurted by the usual lack of medium of Creative & Altec cheap models. It 's the same for dynamic and noise... Surprising. Although, I hope that they're not as fragile as the cheap ones, which broke 2 times (like if one driver... unscrewed itself (?)). I'm interested in purchasing these 621 (which are not so expensive : ~130$), or 641 (4.1, 200W RMS (even if their figures are a full mess)).