Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Looking for Remote plugin for Extigy (Read 2313 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for Remote plugin for Extigy

A friend of mine has a Creative Labs Extigy for his laptop.  It also came with a remote.  Unfortunately, it only controls the crappy MediaCenter thingy.  I was wondering if there were any programs or plugins to allow it to work with other programs, especially winamp?
"You can fight without ever winning, but never win without a fight."  Neil Peart  'Resist'

Looking for Remote plugin for Extigy

Reply #1
I've own a Audigy 2 Platinum with remote, too. I was asking my self the same question, cause the media centre sucks (no ogg support...). I'm using winamp 2.81, so a winamp plugin with remote support would be fine!

fragtal
I love the moderators.