Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: AAC/M4A plugin ... (Read 2987 times) previous topic - next topic

AAC/M4A plugin ...

I was just wondering who is in charge of the AAC plugin for foobar?  Does it have a website?  I had some suggestions but wasn't sure if this was the place for them.  If so can we get the ability to see all the tags that Apple puts in our songs we download from iTunes?  Right now it shows only a couple of the tags.  I have some remixes/edits/etc. that I would like to add to my iTunes library and classify with the original album, so they show up under the same album/artist in iTunes.  I wanted to make all my tags be the same though.  iTunes puts in tags like "account name" (which lists my iTunes account name), "purchased by",  "kind" (for what kind of file), and alot of tags about the producing label, copyright year, etc.  I'm not so much wanting to remove this metadata, as so much make all files have uniform metadata (whether by adding or subtracting).

AAC/M4A plugin ...

Reply #1
Uh, can foobar2000 even play *.m4p files?  My 0.9.6.1 still doesn't.

AAC/M4A plugin ...

Reply #2
@doc: mmh I think iTunes save the most to a database, I don't know if you can sync them with your files

@neo: m4a not m4p