Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: porblem with foo_audioscrobbler.dll (Read 7558 times) previous topic - next topic

porblem with foo_audioscrobbler.dll

Will foo_audioscrobbler.dll be compatitible with 0.9.6 in the future, coz i don't wanna stuck on 0.9.5.6 version. Also other version of foo_audioscrobbler.dll doesn't work....

Reply #1
hmm? mine works just fine with 0.9.6.
have to tried to re-download the plugin via the last.fm client?

Reply #2
hmm? mine works just fine with 0.9.6.
have to tried to re-download the plugin via the last.fm client?

+1 Works absolutely fine under (FB2k 0.9.6, Vista x64) if installed as foobar  0.9.4 plugin from last.fm client.

Reply #3
Failed to load DLL: foo_audioscrobbler.dll
Reason: This component is not compatible with this version of Windows and needs to be recompiled with a newer version of the foobar2000 SDK; please contact the author of this component to obtain an updated version of this component.
FB2K 0.9.6 + foobar 2000 0.9 plugin v. 2.1 Where ca n iget v. 0.9.4 then, put a link plz! I Tried re-install also via Last.fm client but i didn't help....

p.s i have vista ultimate 32-bit

Reply #5
ya it works now...but it doesn't start last.fm client

Reply #6
the plugin i wrote about isn't official, and it makes scrobbling client-independent

Reply #7
FB2K 0.9.6 + foobar 2000 0.9 plugin v. 2.1 Where ca n iget v. 0.9.4 then, put a link plz! I Tried re-install also via Last.fm client but i didn't help....

You should be asking this questions at the last.fm client support forums... 

You don't need to re-install the last.fm client you need to update it!

go to Help> Check for Updates....

go to Tools> Get Plugin> run the download wizard (it's pretty straightforward!)

latest version of foobar2000 0.9.4 plugin is v2.3.1.2

easy, no?

Reply #8

You should be asking this questions at the last.fm client support forums... 

You don't need to re-install the last.fm client you need to update it!

go to Help> Check for Updates....

go to Tools> Get Plugin> run the download wizard (it's pretty straightforward!)

latest version of foobar2000 0.9.4 plugin is v2.3.1.2

easy, no?

lol did that...and there is no updates and my latest version is 2.1...just checked 1 min ago..

Reply #9
lol did that...and there is no updates and my latest version is 2.1...just checked 1 min ago..

you have to click Add on the Select Plugin dialog and select the plugin for foobar2000 0.9.4!

Does this work?

Reply #10
where??

Reply #11
where??

Tools / Get Plugin / Next.

This gives you a box that'll list Winamp, Windows Media Player, iTunes, etc.  Uncheck anything you don't want, then click ADD at the top right.  Select foobar 0.9.4, NOT FOOBAR 0.9, and then continue.

Reply #12

where??

Tools / Get Plugin / Next.

This gives you a box that'll list Winamp, Windows Media Player, iTunes, etc.  Uncheck anything you don't want, then click ADD at the top right.  Select foobar 0.9.4, NOT FOOBAR 0.9, and then continue.

already did that....didn't helped, only 1.3.7 version works (that was posted before here)..

Reply #13
latest version of last.fm's foobar2000 0.9.4 plugin, v2.3.1.2 works perfectly with fb2k v0.9.6!

try to delete first foo_audioscrobbler.dll from foobar2000 components folder and then run last.fm plugin wizard again...

If that doesn't work, try asking for help on how to install a media player plugin with the last.fm client here:
http://www.last.fm/forum/34905

Reply #14
ok now i understood...i have FB2K 0.9 plugin before..ty for help