Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_audioscrobbler 2.1 incompatible with 0.9.6 (Read 4043 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_audioscrobbler 2.1 incompatible with 0.9.6

Does foo_audioscrobbler.dll v. 2.1 gonna work on foobar 0.9.6 in the future?? Coz i don't wanna stuck on 0.9.5.6 version...

Reply #1
Does foo_audioscrobbler.dll v. 2.1 gonna work on foobar 0.9.6 in the future?? Coz i don't wanna stuck on 0.9.5.6 version...

Reply #2
Will foo_audioscrobbler.dll gonna work on foobar 0.9.6 in future, because i don't wanna stuck on foobar 0.9.5.6????

Reply #3
will foo_audioscrobbler.dll gonna work on foobar 0.9.6 in future, because i don't wanna stuck on foobar 0.9.5.6??

Reply #4
I've just released a complete rewrite of foo_audioscrobbler, the standalone Audioscrobbler component for foobar2000 0.9.

All known issues (like occasional freezes of foobar2000 on exit for example) should be fixed now. It also reports the cache size at the preferences and supports batch submitting of cached tracks like it's suggested by the specification.
  • Version 1.3.1 fixes a problem with leaving a ghost process of foobar2000 on exit and adds the reset page feature to to preferences page.
  • Version 1.3.2 fixes a problem with 100% cpu usage when the submissions server is under heavy load
  • Version 1.3.3 hopefully fixes some random DNS issues and re-handshakes on bad authorization responses
  • Version 1.3.4 is a maintenance release compiled with the new SDK
  • Version 1.3.5 adds a submit feature to the preferences page to manually submit the contents of the plugins cache
  • Version 1.3.6 fixes a bug occured when re-handshaking to the submission server
  • Version 1.3.7 now uses the Audioscrobbler Realtime Submission Protocol v1.2 with fancy "Now Playing" indicator on your profile page and uses foobar2000's field remappings to access track information.
  • Version 1.3.8 fixes a bug where tracks with empty album name have not been submitted, and adds a title formatting field for the cache size %audioscrobbler_cache%.
  • Version 1.3.9 uses %artist% instead of %album artist% again.
  • Version 1.3.10 fixes a random DNS problem that prevented the plugin from connecting to the server.
  • Version 1.3.11 fixes a crash caused by wrong handling of MusicBrainz Track IDs.
  • Version 1.3.12 fixes a problem that prevents foobar2000 from closing correctly in certain circumstances (introduced with 1.3.11) and removes the title formatting field for the cache size (because title formatting isn't intended for global data).
  • Version 1.3.14 adds support for importing tracks played from an iPod via foo_dop (version 0.5.3 required, use 'iPod > Rewrite iPod database' to trigger import) and added a workaround for proxy servers that omit required trailing sequence in chunked mode (which resulted in duplicate entries on Last.fm profile page)
  • Version 1.3.15 fixes a possible crash due to unexpected responses from Last.fm servers.
  • Version 1.3.16 fixes a problem with scrobbling tracks with tracknumbers that contain characters that are subject to url encoding.
Happy scrobbling!

Download foo_audioscrobbler 1.3.16

Join the foo_audioscrobbler group on Last.fm

Important note: If your submissions do not appear on you Last.fm profile page, please first check the Submissions Server Status.

will foo_audioscrobbler.dll gonna work on foobar 0.9.6, because i don't wann stuck on foobar 0.9.5.6????

Reply #5
will foo_audioscrobbler.dll gonna work on foobar 0.9.6, coz i don't wann stuck on foobar 0.9.5.6

Reply #6
will foo_audioscrobbler.dll gonna work on foobar 0.9.6, coz i don't wann stuck on foobar 0.9.5.6