Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Found a bug (Read 2861 times) previous topic - next topic

Found a bug

I use M-audio sonica as my source. Right after installation the default method of playback is DirectSound, after I changed it to Kernel Streaming the first time the bitrate information at the bottom of the window is replace with [known], if I change the output back to DirectSound or to waveout, the bitrate info is still shown as [unknown]. In other words it only works if I do not ever use kernel streaming, otherwise it's broken.

Found a bug

Reply #1
Reset your titleformatting, that should fix what got broke.

Found a bug

Reply #2
That doesn;t sound like a bug.
地獄

Found a bug

Reply #3
What is your file info display formatting string? Perhaps Im missing the point, but %__bitrate% should work fine.

Found a bug

Reply #4
[%__bitrate%kbps ][%__samplerate%Hz ]$if(%__channels%,$ifgreater(%__channels%,2,%__channels%ch,$ifgreater(%__channels%,1,stereo,mono)) ,)[%__extrainfo%]

Found a bug

Reply #5
Does mine look right? If so then that's the problem I am having.