Skip to main content

Topic: How to use foo_dsp_winamp? (Read 4308 times) previous topic - next topic

• slk33
  • [*]
How to use foo_dsp_winamp?
i am an idiot.

i downloaded it, it's unzipped and in the foobar folder.
how do i make it work??

thanks.

• _oao
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #1
i don't know the component you're talking about, but did you unzipped it to the \foobar2000\components folder?

• ojdo
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
I never heard of something called "winamp bridge". Is it a component? Please provide more information!

• slk33
  • [*]
Reply #3

Reply #4
Is this the plugin for using Winamp-DSP Plugs?

• slk33
  • [*]
Reply #5
Is this the plugin for using Winamp-DSP Plugs?

yes.

Reply #6
OK, then it's not difficult.

Preferences--->Playback--->DSP-Manager---->Activate Winamp DSP Bridge--->Configure selected---->Winamp Plugin Path
  • Last Edit: 09 November, 2008, 01:34:10 AM by bubi jackson

• cybasoul
  • [*][*]
Reply #7
Once installed into the component's dir. you need to have a at least one winamp plugin installed, most of those plugin will require winamp to be installed. But you can by pass that by creating a winamp dir then create a winamp.exe file i it: "winamp/winamp.exe".

after that, you can go to foobar and follow the steps listed in the previous post.

By the way, im using the winamp's DFX plugin with foo_dsp_winamp.
A teacher is a student in denial.

• slk33
  • [*]
Reply #8
Once installed into the component's dir. you need to have a at least one winamp plugin installed, most of those plugin will require winamp to be installed. But you can by pass that by creating a winamp dir then create a winamp.exe file i it: "winamp/winamp.exe".

after that, you can go to foobar and follow the steps listed in the previous post.

By the way, im using the winamp's DFX plugin with foo_dsp_winamp.

ugh!! every time i try to put it in the component's folder it crashes foobar. what the hell am i doing wrong??