Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: No Drag&Drop in Win Vista x86 Ultimate (Read 2027 times) previous topic - next topic

No Drag&Drop in Win Vista x86 Ultimate

Hello,
i'm using Foobar2000 Build 0.9.5.6 with Windows Vista x86 Ultimate Edition.

As i used formerly versions of Foobar2000 with Windows XP32 SP2 it was possible to add one or multible files and folders from opened Explorer-windows into a Foobar2000-playlist-window per drag & drop.

Now it's impossible to add one or multible files or folders per drag & drop. Now i have to add the things i want to play with the top menu operation "add files" or "add folder". But it's impossible to add multible folders with that function. That's not so comfortable 

Is there a drag & drop-funktion for foobar2000 Build 0.9.5.6 with Windows Vista?
And if yes, how can i activate that?

Thx for your help

No Drag&Drop in Win Vista x86 Ultimate

Reply #1
Don't run foobar2000 elevated to administrator, drag operations can't complete between elevated and non-elevated applications.