Skip to main content

Topic: Trouble: playbakck stops after each track! (Read 2510 times) previous topic - next topic

• lctm
  • [*]
Trouble: playbakck stops after each track!
Hi,
I have been using foobar for a few days and love it (enough to write a guide of winamp-like features in foobar), but have a major problem right now:

Whenever I play a playlist, when it comes to the end of any track, the playback just stops. It never goes on with the next track. Anyone has an idea about this?

I looked in forus but didn;t find anything...
Thanks!

Config: I use WinXP, the Default UI (actually I tried the columns UI, the same thing was happening), and various components including:
scheduler, facets, popoupplus, audioscrobbler, amip wrapper, playcount, dop, lastfm_radios, dspsoundtouch

Ol.

• smkk
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1
"Menu > Playback > Stop After Current" activated maybe?

• NEMO7538
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Developer
Reply #2
See in the Menu if you have "Playback-->Stop after current" option checked.

There is also a related option in Preferences--> General--> Other (Reset stop-after-current when stopping)

• lctm
  • [*]
Reply #3
Thanks you guys!!! That was it.
How stupid am I.

Just a problem with myhotkeys config being different from what I used to have...

Also, I didn't think of that because in Winamp the "Stop after current" option is automatically reset when stopping. I think.

Now I can turn all my components on again =/

"Menu > Playback > Stop After Current" activated maybe?
  • Last Edit: 28 September, 2008, 07:52:47 AM by lctm

• shakey_snake
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Thanks you guys!!! That was it.
How stupid am I.

Just a problem with myhotkeys config being different from what I used to have...

Also, I didn't think of that because in Winamp the "Stop after current" option is automatically reset when stopping. I think.

foobar2000 can do that too:
File ->Preferences -> General -> 'Reset Stop-after-current when stopping'
elevatorladylevitateme