Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Assigning Keyboard Shortcuts to DSP effects (Read 1858 times) previous topic - next topic

Assigning Keyboard Shortcuts to DSP effects

I'm wondering if it's possible to assign keyboard shortcuts to DSP effects. More specifically, I want to add a keyboard shortcut that turns the crossfader on or off. Is there a way to do this?

Assigning Keyboard Shortcuts to DSP effects

Reply #1
Not with DSP's or the built in crossfader, but the 3rd party crossfader and continator both have menu options to turn it on/off - Because of this, you can also assign keyboard shortcuts to these.

I have repeatedly asked for an easier way to change DSP presets, like exposing them to the menus so they also are accessible by customized buttons etc., but it seems development team has a different view on this (personally I don't believe that a "preset" should only be changed inside a "preferences" panel).
Can't wait for a HD-AAC encoder :P