Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: HE AAC Reference Software (Read 7842 times) previous topic - next topic

HE AAC Reference Software

Hi,

I have the ISO reference software of the HE-AAC v2. Its currently decoding only SBR but not the PS if I use the stream with SBR and PS.
Is there any macro to be enabled for PS decoding to work ?
Its currently generating half the data.

Thanks,

Reply #1
PS, and if that doesn't work, try looking at the help screen of the decoder.

Reply #2

The PS decoding related function ( DecParFrame() ) is in  decifi.c file and are put under a Switch statement which selects according to the object type "aot". We are always getting the "aot" as AAC_LC while initialization of parametric decoding i.e. DecParInit() funciton is under the "aot" type ER_PARA.

However we are getting full output(double that of one with ISO reference code) with 3gpp fixed point implementations.

Thanks,

I forgot to tell you that using PS in preprocessor definition doesn't do.

Reply #3

Thanks,
I got it from your personal message and now its running fine with the mp4mcDec folder.

Reply #4
Hi,
Can u plz tell me from where u had taken Reference code of HE-AAC and its reference bitstreams.

Hi,

I have the ISO reference software of the HE-AAC v2. Its currently decoding only SBR but not the PS if I use the stream with SBR and PS.
Is there any macro to be enabled for PS decoding to work ?
Its currently generating half the data.

Thanks,

Reply #5
We took it from the ISO website.
for the reference software for eAAC+, use the one with "mc" folder.

Reply #6
sorry i cant answer, i just starting to build a decoder as well.

could you tell me from where did you got the standard software? could one use it for his own needs?