Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Tabs for single playlist? (Read 2495 times) previous topic - next topic

Tabs for single playlist?

Is there an optional component that gives you tabs (e.g. one for each letter of the alphabet) for your playlist?  I have a huge playlist (and would like to keep it as a single playlist) that would be much easier to use if I could simply hit a small box somewhere to get to the artists that start with the letter 'S' (for example).

Ideally, this would be something that can appear at the top of the playlist with the same width as the playlist (with boxes for each letter, stretching from left to right, for example).  Ideally it should work with Foobar2000 0.9.5.2 (or earlier).

Tabs for single playlist?

Reply #1
not for a single playlist.

However. If that playlist has some sort of pattern (like all the files have the Genre "Classical" or they all come from the folder "music/Albums" or something like that) then I could help you create an Album List view out of it.
elevatorladylevitateme