Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Interconnects (Read 45126 times) previous topic - next topic

Interconnects

Reply #101

I've read down this thread, and seen a great deal of overcomplication of a very simple matter.

You consider the part, that listening in practice requires a LISTENER with a MIND which modifies the signal ALWAYS, an "overcomplication"? .

In the future, it would be wise of you not to try to tell me what I think. Your attempt at mindreading is a miserable failure, and your projection of a false position onto me is offensive enough that I think I shall simply refuse to educate you further.
-----
J. D. (jj) Johnston

Interconnects

Reply #102

Your ABX results please, especially if you wish to continue posting on this forum.

Why is that?

See the terms of service, especially #8.

My bad. I'll do that.
11 days later and we're still waiting for your results. Is it safe to assume that you can't ABX the difference?

Cheers, Slipstreem.