Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Keyboard shortcuts? (Read 4752 times) previous topic - next topic

Keyboard shortcuts?

Seems the shortcuts I was used to have all gone (X, C, V etc. for transport)

Have they been replaced by something else?  Couldn't see in the prefs... 

Keyboard shortcuts?

Reply #4
Humphhh...  might be worth adding an option to add these in the install... something like ctrl+X etc. would work great for me.  FR? 

Keyboard shortcuts?

Reply #5
> something like ctrl+X etc. would work great for me.

Ctrl+X cuts selected playlist items to the clipboard. It's there by default. Same goes for V and C.

Keyboard shortcuts?

Reply #6
> something like ctrl+X etc. would work great for me.

Ctrl+X cuts selected playlist items to the clipboard. It's there by default. Same goes for V and C.

hmm ok.. any way i can make Foo work with the 'media keys' on my keyboard?

Keyboard shortcuts?

Reply #7
Yes, how depends on the keyboard. If they don't work in Keyboard Shortcuts already do a search of the forum for Multimedia Keyboard Foobar2000 guide and there should be a thread on how for most keyboards.

Keyboard shortcuts?

Reply #8
Yes, how depends on the keyboard. If they don't work in Keyboard Shortcuts already do a search of the forum for Multimedia Keyboard Foobar2000 guide and there should be a thread on how for most keyboards.

cool thx will try