Skip to main content
Topic: The Great "Split My Image+CUE to Tracks" Thread (Read 4735 times) previous topic - next topic

The Great "Split My Image+CUE to Tracks" Thread

We've all seen them.
  • "Can you split my APE and CUE that I downloaded illegally?"
  • "How do I go directly from an APE and CUE to MP3?"
  • "I have a WAV and CUE, how do I make MP3 tracks?"
Now all of us at this point know that the proper search terms are "IMAGE CUE SPLIT TRACKS." So I was thinking, let's make a MASTER thread and we stuff all new ones into there the moment a mod spots one. Now this thread will then be required to be read by every new HA member (maybe even all current ones).

I honestly think that all those threads should be moved to a giant bin, with SPLIT and TRACKS somewhere in the title. This way during that 6 day lay over between registration and when one actually gets to post, people can actually think to search. Either that, or require it to be read along with the terms of service.

I'm done ranting.

BY THE WAY: I know this violates TOS6 [or something or other], but as this is more of a joke, I felt it should go in Off-Topic. If this picks of steam and a moderator deems it interesting enough, then let it go into Site-Related Discussion.
OP can't edit initial post when a solution is determined  :'-(

Reply #1
How does anyone benefit from being dumped into this thread? Currently, it's of no use to anyone.
daefeatures.co.uk

Reply #2
This can be solved by making people aware of FAQ lists, and adding cuesheet-related answers to the FAQ list.

And since you got the idea, SamHain86, you get to implement it!

Reply #3
And since you got the idea, SamHain86, you get to implement it!
I never gave that FAQ section at the top two thoughts. Like other forums I figured it was for site related questions, not information based questions. I'd be happy to write something in that FAQ about CUE sheets and Splitting---once all exams are completed. 
OP can't edit initial post when a solution is determined  :'-(

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019