Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Cover Art doesn't work with Panels UI (Read 3225 times) previous topic - next topic

Cover Art doesn't work with Panels UI

Hello everyone..

i just updated my foobar, after loosing my selfmade skin    cause i didn't copy the script in "My Data" or whatever "eigene Dateien" in an english windows is called  (why the heck does foobar save the script there >_>)

anyways..
under Panels UI -> User Globals the skinmaker wrote the following, and i just changed the art.* to cover.*

$puts(coverPath,$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,cover.*))
$puts(artistPath,$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,artist.*))

I have my art directly where the corresponding MP3s are and everytime the cover is a cover.jpg file.
I also tried %path%,cover.jpg because i thought just path would do... but it didn't work either

Can someone help me with this basic question please?

kaitsobato

Reply #1
Code: [Select]
$puts(coverPath,$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)cover.*)
$puts(artistPath,$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)artist.*)

Reply #2
Unfortunateley that doesn't work either, sorry

Reply #3
I don't see anything wrong with your code. I myself use that to and it work fine. Maybe it's the code that show your cover is wrong.

Your question is too lacking in detail. can't answer more than that.