Skip to main content

Notice

Please be aware that much of the software linked to or mentioned on this forum is niche and therefore infrequently downloaded. Lots of anti-virus scanners and so-called malware detectors like to flag infrequently downloaded software as bad until it is either downloaded enough times, or its developer actually bothers with getting each individual release allow listed by every single AV vendor. You can do many people a great favor when encountering such a "problem" example by submitting them to your AV vendor for examination. For almost everything on this forum, it is a false positive.
Topic: Random mix Program (Read 2901 times) previous topic - next topic

Random mix Program

Hi all,

I came across this forum from someone asking for WavPack functionality in my little app.  So I hope you don't mind if I post the name and link to the program here.  Not to worry, the software is completely free.  If the admins have to alter out the link to the page, then just look up the app by name "Random MixTape Maker".  To download the latest version, just go to my forum thread here: http://www.donationcoder.com/Forums/bb/ind...hp?topic=3380.0

It's a simple yet powerful playlist maker that searches files in specified directories and creates a nice playback list (radomly selected) based on user specification such as genre, artist, time limits, keywords, etc.

I'm not one for advertising, but I figured if there were a group of people who like WavPack, then I should probably let them know that there's this little app out there for them to use.

If you guys like it I'd love some feedback.

Thanks!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021