Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Default UI Gallery (Read 734989 times) previous topic - next topic

Default UI Gallery

Reply #175
My simple DUI layout.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #176
An update from me, i converted my buttons and pbo to wsh scripts and got rid of the ugly toolbal, and replaced the default playlist view with the esplaylist 0.0.3

Default UI Gallery

Reply #177
Been sleeping on upgrading to 1.0, just discovered WSH panel, seriously looking forward to having some time to work with it.  JavaScript in foobar is, in my opinion, brilliant.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #178
First time using Foobar. Like it a lot. Here's the theme I currently playing with:

Default UI Gallery

Reply #180
Long time lurker here. Since I have learned a lot from the forums, I decided to join.

Here's my default config with a slightly changed WSH-Panel Mod in the layout (fixed width of 400 pixels) and the latest esplaylist.
(Thank you T.P Wang for this great plug-in and marc2003 for the locked size option!)

[a href="http://img88.imageshack.us/i/myfoobar.jpg/" target="_blank"]

Default UI Gallery

Reply #182
Well, after some hard drive failure I've made the jump to linux... and I find that my CUI foobar setup features a rather ugly bit of memory leakage under wine.  So here's my go at a quick shift to default UI.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #183
Well, I made this one some weeks ago when I was just getting to know F2K, so it´s a work in progress.... I took a lot of inspiration from this thread  and a little from my MMD3 Winamp theme. There are still a lot of things I´m looking forward to change, like how to override the current VS, use images as background colors, but that goes to the discussion thread...
OK, here it is:

Default UI Gallery

Reply #184
I wound up writing my own Seekbar effect, using a 30dB (instead of linear) scale, and normalizing with track peaks.

Most of the tagging is by hand. Bleh.

Playlist columns/groups are in a pretty constant state of flux depending on my needs.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #187
Mine  quite simple:

Default UI Gallery

Reply #188
My current layout:

Changed some things like colors, added rating and playcount column...

Default UI Gallery

Reply #189

EDIT: I realize now that I have the spectrum visualization mislabeled.

Also, the two meters on the left are VU and peak.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #190
mine for a long time...

Default UI Gallery

Reply #191
My latest skin, fooEKo_v2 in two versions (see them in fullscreen as they get distorted in the preview thumbnail):

Suggestions are welcomed!

Default UI Gallery

Reply #192
This is my current DUI-config I'm using.

(Click for big)

Default UI Gallery

Reply #193
I needed a more basic, straight-forward layout which would consume little resources and wouldn't fill half my screen:

Download here

Default UI Gallery

Reply #194

Default UI Gallery

Reply #195

Default UI Gallery

Reply #196
My slightly modified config, using a more complete Text Display panel and the great EsPlaylist :

(click to view full size)
Opus 96 kb/s (Android) / Vorbis -q5 (PC) / WavPack -hhx6m (Archive)

Default UI Gallery

Reply #197
Components used:
WSH Panels mod for the playback control buttons
EsPlaylist for the Album list tab and playlist viewer
Waveform seekbar (thanks Zao!)
UPnP server/browser (thanks bubblegumm)

Default UI Gallery

Reply #198
I have always used mainly the same look for my set up-