Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Listen To The Music Again Mod (Read 50193 times) previous topic - next topic

Listen To The Music Again Mod

Reply #51

New version released which fixes both issues and a few other things. Check first post.

Love the new version, have you had a chance to see spaceships mod of this mod for some ideas?

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....;p=517493&#

I have, and I'm already working on a version with some more features.

Reply #52
Awesome, cannot wait!

Reply #53
hey there fellas.
firstly, much props to fwqhgads for an awesome config. exactly what ive been searching for.
ive installed the config and it works perfectly, however because my monitors a bit shammy, very light colors are hard to distinguish from eachother. as a result, when playing a track the seekbar looks as if it remains white the whole time. that is, i can't see the progress unless i tilt the monitor at an extreme angle. i was wondering if you could assist me in providing a change in maybe the code to change the color of progress color as this would assist in me both moving through the track and to know where i am in it.
cheers

Reply #54
hey there fellas.
firstly, much props to fwqhgads for an awesome config. exactly what ive been searching for.
ive installed the config and it works perfectly, however because my monitors a bit shammy, very light colors are hard to distinguish from eachother. as a result, when playing a track the seekbar looks as if it remains white the whole time. that is, i can't see the progress unless i tilt the monitor at an extreme angle. i was wondering if you could assist me in providing a change in maybe the code to change the color of progress color as this would assist in me both moving through the track and to know where i am in it.
cheers

No code has to be modified. Just replace the current tb-fill.png with this one:

http://i21.tinypic.com/352kaio.png

Make sure you rename it to tb-fill.png though.

Reply #55
thanks for the prompt reply.
works perfectly and very much appreciated.
btw, any plans of incorporating a singles mode?

cheers fwqhgads, keep up the good work.

Reply #56
How do i install this? i have all the plugins/component..what do i do

Reply #57
How do i install this? i have all the plugins/component..what do i do

Did you read the readme in the zip? All you need to do is make sure the lttmam is inside the PanelsUI folder in your foobar2000 program files.

Reply #58
Hello! I really like your skin and I'm currently using it, but I would like to add playlist tabs or some other easy way to switch between and manage my playlists. Maybe there is a way but I haven't figured it out... 

Reply #59
Hello! I really like your skin and I'm currently using it, but I would like to add playlist tabs or some other easy way to switch between and manage my playlists. Maybe there is a way but I haven't figured it out... 

I can add a playlist dropdown menu into the next release if you'd like.

Reply #60

Yes, that would be super! Thank you

Reply #61

I would rather you didnt, or make it optional

Reply #62
Cover/Artist Image Download Buttons

Where?! 
I can only select between cover/artist show but I can't download them directly from the buttons
-foobar2000 + Burrrn + EAC
-HD 80Gb using High QualityVBR MP3s

Reply #63
I like this mod BUT when I install and configure it, it doesn't work. It seems that graphics aren't loaded. See the result in my attachement.

What's going wrong. 

I tried the installation two times and did exactly what you've written in the readme.txt

Is anybody out there who can help me? 

Reply #64

Where?! 
I can only select between cover/artist show but I can't download them directly from the buttons

Have you configured foo_run and Album Art Downloader?

I like this mod BUT when I install and configure it, it doesn't work. It seems that graphics aren't loaded. See the result in my attachement.

What's going wrong. 

I tried the installation two times and did exactly what you've written in the readme.txt

Is anybody out there who can help me? 

Images should be in the directory:

C:\Program Files\foobar2000\PanelsUI\lttmam\images

Make sure that lttmam.pui and the images folder are residing in the same folder together. The other thing is just that the fonts need to be installed, where you just need to copy the files in the fonts folder to C:\Windows\Fonts\

Reply #65

Where?! 

Have you configured foo_run and Album Art Downloader?

I can't remember right now how to do it, how can I do it please?

Reply #66
Hiya,
first off, awesome mod of a mod . However i'm having problems installing it. I've done all the required installing and stuff, but when i want to select the customUI (uipanels) the selection field is empty and therefor i cannot load your config. Does anyone know how to fix this?

thanks.

Edit: Nothing here, nevermind... :/
Though i wish there was a quick way to browse playlists:S

Edit2:
yay, it worked with playlist the way i want it to.. thanks again!
[a href="http://img111.imageshack.us/my.php?image=myfoobarmh9.jpg" target="_blank"]

Reply #67
My cover arts are named "cover.jpg", how do I do to show them?

Reply #68
Any progress with the update fw? 

Reply #69
hello,

can some1 tell me how to change the display type in the playlist view from %title% to "%artist% - "%title%"?
I tried to change it but i didnt find the needed code....

greets CruX

Edit:
Also a function which remembers the last played song and starts playing (after restart) with the last played song would be very nice!

Reply #70
Ok, i love the mod. Thanks for releasing it.

btw, i have a doubt and here it is: how can i make the "play or pause" shortcurt to work? It only works if i use it as a global shortcut, but since i use space as the play/pause shortkey it doesn't turn into a good workaround.