Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Finding What Songs Have Albumart (Read 3003 times) previous topic - next topic

Finding What Songs Have Albumart

Is there a (quick) way in fb2k, or indeed any other application of telling me what songs do or do not have album-art?

I've had a quick search about but haven't come up with anything.

Many thanks for the help.

Al

Reply #1
In Mp3tag you can create a new column for the file view via 'View > Columns...' and use %_covers% as value for the new column.

After that, just sort your files by clicking on the column header of this column.

Reply #2
Oh florian, I want to make love to you!

That's about the best news I've heard all week. (Well it's only Monday).

Thank you sooooo much, you've just saved me hours of work!

P.S. I simply cannot work without Mp3tag, foo_audioscrobbler or foo_run, so I must really make you a donation sometime soon.

Much love,

Al

Reply #3
you could also use the foo_uie_graphical_browser and use a really obvious picture to show that an album doesn't have art. I used this method last week, its pretty good.

Reply #4
Just one more way to do it, that I have been using for years:

Code: [Select]
$puts(bgreen,$rgb(65,139,95,65,139,95))
$puts(bred,$rgb(160,35,38,160,35,38))

$if($cwb_fileexists(PATH TO ALBUM ART),$get(bgreen)Y,$get(bred)N)

Where the "PATH TO ALBUM ART" is, put in the album art location . It will display a red N for no album art, and a green Y for album art existing. You also need foo_cwb_hooks.dll for this to work .

I know you said you already found a working solution, just throwing this out there too for anyone who might find it useful .
Song List: keikoniumboards.ke.funpic.org/files/songlist.html

Reply #6
In mp3tag, set custom columns with one column containing the value:  %_covers%

If there is album art, this column will show a "1". Sort on this column and you'll have identified all the tracks with no cover.

Reply #7
I'll just throw another solution into the hat, as you seem to be collecting a good variety here: [a href='index.php?showtopic=57392']Album Art Downloader XUI[/a] can browse either your foobar library or playlists, or files on disk directly, and show which albums have art and which do not. It does not support embedded art, though. Of course, it will then let you search for and download any art you are missing from several sources.

Alex