Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: iPod Audiobooks Chapters (Read 3545 times) previous topic - next topic

iPod Audiobooks Chapters

Hello all

I'm really pissed off that there's no proper way to convert mp3 audiobooks to MP4 audiobooks with chapters on Windows for ipods, so... I'm going to try to make my own...

But before I do that, I need to know how to create chapters in an MP4 file that the iPod can read. Does anyone know of a utility that can do that, or a paper/webpage that describes the format?

Thanks

iPod Audiobooks Chapters

Reply #1
I don't know ipods, but foobar2000 "Utils->mp4 chapters" (which can import a cuesheet) does not do the job?
EDIT: Or, afaics you want to use fb2ks converter with "convert to album image with cuesheets or chapters" together with an aac encoder.

iPod Audiobooks Chapters

Reply #2
I don't know ipods, but foobar2000 "Utils->mp4 chapters" (which can import a cuesheet) does not do the job?
EDIT: Or, afaics you want to use fb2ks converter with "convert to album image with cuesheets or chapters" together with an aac encoder.

No, that won't work, I've tried it.