Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Leftclick only works after a rightclick (Read 2324 times) previous topic - next topic

Leftclick only works after a rightclick

Hi,

I really hate to ask. Since ages, I do not know if that only was in fb2k 0.9.4.2, I very often have to rightclick onto window elements in fb2k in order to be able to leftclick. Otherwise it wouldn't click, no reaction on, e.g., any element in the preferences dialog. BTW, when I rightclick on anything in the preferences dialog, e.g. the tree, the context menu of the playlist entries appears.

I thought this is an issue of my ibm thinkpad, but now I carried the .cfg to another computer -> same problem.

Any idea before I start hunting this down by removing components?

Reply #1
Any idea before I start hunting this down by removing components?

I know this behaviour as well. But it applies only to parts of the program window drawn by trackinfo_mod. So if you use Panels UI, this might affect your hole application as they use the same display code AFAIK.

Reply #2
Aha, this does explain everything! I've got a fullscreen trackinfo mod panel and the bug is very annoying.