Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Looking for betatesters (Read 2969 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for betatesters

Hello.

Let me shortly introduce myself:
My name is Mikael Stalvik, and I am the lead developer of an Audio Management program called Helium2. (http://www.helium2.com)

Currently, we are working on a total redesign on the program aswell as cleaning up the code etc. and we need some more beta testers to help us making the product more stable and better overall.

There are currently 8 external beta testers assigned to the project, but at the moment, we need more assistance, since some of the testers have very little time due to studies etc.

Qualifications:
-You should be aware of the most common audio formats
-Have good experience with computers
-Programming knowledge is a plus
-Rather good experienced with audio management programs
-Have plenty of time to test the application

If you are interested in beeing an official beta tester for Helium2, please send a mail containing some short notes about yourself, as well as any other information that can be of interest to:

[a href='mailto:mikael@helium2.com'][/a]

Thanks in advance,
Mikael Stalvik
-Helium2 Lead Developer

Looking for betatesters

Reply #2
No. It has a shareware version, and a freeware version, but it's completely closed source.

Looking for betatesters

Reply #3
Thats correct Helium isn't under the GPL license, but it is available in one SW and one FW version.

No Open Source.

Regards,
Mikael Stalvik

Looking for betatesters

Reply #4
Helium2 is again looking for beta testers.
take a look here.

Looking for betatesters

Reply #5
we are all [span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%']:B[/span]iased imho
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8
NOTICE - cpu 0 didn't dump TLB, may be hung