Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: making next playlist hotkey play the next playlist (Read 1993 times) previous topic - next topic

making next playlist hotkey play the next playlist

Hi there,

Well I've been using FB2k for like some time now and loving it for its clean interface. With that out of the way, the next and previous playlist functions assigned to a hotkey strangely don't work as they did before my fb2k config got killed two weeks ago.

Back then it "magically" worked like sending fb2k the hotkey for next playlist and it actually started playing the first track of the next playlist. Right now it just displays the next playlist but keeps on playing the former playlist, even if I do a next track or play or stuff like that.

I'm pretty much clueless why this doesn't work anymore. Maybe I'm blind but I don't see any options for getting that to work again.

until yesterday I had fb2k 0.9.4.3 and updated to 0.9.5.1 but that didn't do any good either.
I'm using columns ui (0.1.3 beta), Explorer tree (1.04.6b) and
the UI itself is made up of the explorer tree, playlist tabs and a columns playlist panel.

Greetings
Mosi

Reply #1
It is normal behavior that changing the active playlist via these commands does not re-start playback. Did you maybe have foo_scheduler or a similar component configured to do that?

Reply #2
Hmm, I can't remember that component. I don't think that I had that one set up, at least it doesn't show up in the components list.
But since you mentioned it. As far as this "feature" is concerned I'd say anything goes if it does the job.
Is there maybe another function instead of "next playlist" that would do the trick? I didn't see anything remotely similar in the function list though.