Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: mpc2cue problem (Read 2386 times) previous topic - next topic

mpc2cue problem

hi all....its been a long time since I posted anything in this forum...but I finally came up with a question...primarily to ca5e:

I'm using mpc2cue in my path to make a cue sheet at will from a command prompt whenever need be...using mpc2cue -f burn.cue  ...However, load that cue up into EAC and you'll notice there are no PREGAPS in the CUE sheet....this is rather bothersome considering most standalone players refuse to play non redbook standard cds. And if I load the tracks automatically from within EAC, they are always out of order...I like mpc2cue, but would like PREGAPS to be added before each INDEX. Anyone know how I can do this simply?

Thanks,
Axion

mpc2cue problem

Reply #1
...However, load that cue up into EAC and you'll notice there are no PREGAPS in the CUE sheet....this is rather bothersome considering most standalone players refuse to play non redbook standard cds.

The cue sheet is perfectly valid and doesn't violate any specs. Pregap is only mandatory before first track and cue standard doesn't allow invalid CDs in this respect, 2 second gap is added there automatically.

...I like mpc2cue, but would like PREGAPS to be added before each INDEX. Anyone know how I can do this simply?

I could add sometimes option to add pauses between tracks.

mpc2cue problem

Reply #2
How come when I make a cue sheet and burn it, some songs start 2 seconds late, but appear to play fine in the Write CD dialog of EAC?