Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: playing multiple playlists at once (Read 3290 times) previous topic - next topic

playing multiple playlists at once

I couldnt think of any other way of describing what I want to do.  Ok say you have a ton of playlists based on your likings of music and say you got some playlists like 50s, 60s, 70s.  The music is in playlists and ready to play.  How could you make it so you play these playlists at once but say base it on a 60min time frame.  To classify this I was thinking it could be fixed somehow to play 5 % of this and that or whatever to equal 100%.  If you can't do it in %s id go for whats available.  So if you guys know if its possable I would so apperciate!!

Reply #1
any ideas anyone?

Reply #2
I like this idea. I don't know how to implement it though...

Reply #3
yea it stumps me.  Mabie it can be something they can come up with to put in foo bar its worth a add!

Reply #4
Why not just generate dynamic playlists based on year tags?
Can't wait for a HD-AAC encoder :P

Reply #5
sounds like a good idea but can you explain this more or how to do something like that as a example.

Edit:

I was just thinking I know you could make a playlist based on doing that search feature thing.  What I wounder is can you make it so that you can choice how much in quanities you want from that year or genre to add.  A good example is my percentage idea above.

Thanks

Reply #6
I was thinking of the same kind of feature for the instance of fb2k I have as my streaming source.  I'd like to have one playlist as a "buzz bin" that gets sampled from more often than other songs that would be on another, larger playlist.

Reply #7
mabie someone can make some sort of 3 party component  to do this or mabie Foo Bar can work it into next version