Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Any way to auto-close library folders in tree view? (Read 886 times) previous topic - next topic

Any way to auto-close library folders in tree view?

I have my library set up in a tree-based viewing system by folder name. Is there a way to automatically close any folders that are open when I expand a new folder on the tree? The way I have it set up now, I have to manually close any folder I open even when I close and reopen the FB2K.  If I forget to manually close folders, things get cluttered pretty quickly. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Re: Any way to auto-close library folders in tree view?

Reply #2
If you would like to use a different library viewer... Library Tree script (for Spider Monkey Panel) has an option to 'Auto-Collapse' other tree branches, along with a ton of other features.

Re: Any way to auto-close library folders in tree view?

Reply #3
Thanks for the quick response guys.  Unchecking remember last open State seems like a good workaround. I haven't had a chance to investigate the spider monkey panel yet, but it does look intriguing.