Skip to main content
Topic: foo_xspf (Read 13637 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_xspf

I'm proud to release foo_xspf!

foo_xspf is a plugin for foobar2000 that adds XSPF support. XSPF is an open, XML based playlist format.

The current version is 0.0.3.60. This version is NOT stable and should be considered as an early beta version. It's my first foobar2000 plugin and im not a professional with C++ so it's not optimized for performance.
Visit the foo_xspf page for download and further infomation.

foo_xspf

Reply #1
well done !
thank you

seems to be another good format by xiph.org

foo_xspf

Reply #2
The download link has been broken for the last few days.  Does anyone still have a copy of this component?

EDIT:  Never mind ... It turned out that the link is not broken, but the home page of the component is not accessible from my country ("Keine Berechtigung" message).  I tried to access it through two different ISPs (one of them being the educational network), but none of them worked. 

foo_xspf

Reply #3
it appears the foo_xspf is incompatible w/ win7 64-bit, and needs to be recompiled with the new SDK.  or so claimed the error message.  pity, i was excited about trying this out!

foo_xspf

Reply #5
The foo_xspf component is broken with the new beta versions of foobar2000. It seems it's because the playlist_loader change in the new version.

I think we have to wait for the new SDK.

foo_xspf

Reply #6
You can now download the recompiled version for foobar2000 1.0

Nothing new. No new features. Untested. Hacked to get it working.

foo_xspf

Reply #7
foo_softplaylist already include the saving and loading of such playlists-

foo_xspf

Reply #8
Bummer, 0.0.3.61 crashes foobar2000 1.01 on Windows 7 x64

foo_xspf

Reply #9
any chance to get it working on win7 x64? need it!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019