Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar track seeking, push and hold a key to seek? (Read 2210 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar track seeking, push and hold a key to seek?

Hi, is it possible to setup a global hotkey to continuously seek while holding a key on they keybooard?  Much like fast forwarding a DVD.

Further more, I have a key set to skip to next track, and a key to previous track.  I'd like to be able to assign both of these keys to what I want above.  So, a single push with skip a track, but holding it will seek forward.

Reply #1
Holding to seek works, but with my setup, I can't hear any audio while the seek is in progress.

I doubt you can use a key to either seek or skip. I wonder if it's possible with third-party plugins.

Reply #2
I'd be appreciative if someone could attempt such a plugin