Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Izotope Ozone Alternative for 0.9 (Read 3612 times) previous topic - next topic

Izotope Ozone Alternative for 0.9

As far as I can see, its impossible to use Izotope Ozone with foobar 0.9, I checked around the forums and it seems until the bridge plugins is updated no Ozone, is that the case?

If it is, can anyone recommend a plugin similar to Ozone?

Reply #1
As far as I can see, its impossible to use Izotope Ozone with foobar 0.9, I checked around the forums and it seems until the bridge plugins is updated no Ozone, is that the case?

If it is, can anyone recommend a plugin similar to Ozone?

The winamp bridge has been updated for .9.

Reply #2
much obliged! you wouldn't happen to have a mirror for it as the site linked to is unresponsive.

*** edit never mind site is back up now!

Reply #3
I also loved iZotope Ozone when used winamp, but i always hated that plugin's window behavior (couldn't hide, dmn!).
Any way to use the power of Ozone not actually using the plug itself? Yes there is, but unfortunataly it does not seem to work correctly (

Here's what i did. I took an empty impulse response file (Unitpulse2K.wav) and made some impulses using fb2k0.9.x converter with dsp processing turned on and switched to Ozone via foo_winampBridge. But, the thing is, that these impulses sounded completely different of how they sound in Ozone. (