Skip to main content

Topic: ColumnsUI / Tagzscript / Enqueued Files Question (Read 5537 times) previous topic - next topic

• iOsiris
  • [*][*][*]
ColumnsUI / Tagzscript / Enqueued Files Question
I looked at the Titleformatting script manual but I could not find a solution.  I was wondering if there was anyway to mark songs which have been queued up. Ie:  On the playlist view, add a [1] (for the next song queued), [2] (the one after, etc) I believe Winamp does something like this, is there anyway of doing this in Foobar?

• pepoluan
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1
AFAIK, no.
Nobody is Perfect.
I am Nobody.

http://pandu.poluan.info

• db1989
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #2
I think a method of highlighting queued tracks or allowing to view the current playback queue (e.g. in the console) would be handy. Is there any chance of something like this?

• gfngfgf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
foo_pqview will allow you to view the playback queue, but not edit it.

• iOsiris
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #4
thanks for the headups

• vlada
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
I looked at the Titleformatting script manual but I could not find a solution.  I was wondering if there was anyway to mark songs which have been queued up. Ie:  On the playlist view, add a [1] (for the next song queued), [2] (the one after, etc) I believe Winamp does something like this, is there anyway of doing this in Foobar?

I just got the same idea as you today and tried looking for a solution. It's a shame that this is not possible. But I think it might be added as a feature in next foobar2000 release. A tag %queue% which would have a value of 0 if the track is not queued or it would be the number of the track.

Edit: I just discovered a component which might help us. It is foo_cwb_hooks by cwbowron. Let's hope this feature will be implemented soon.
  • Last Edit: 14 August, 2006, 07:13:00 PM by vlada

• Yotsuya
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Using foo_cwb_hooks, here's some code to highlight any songs in queue and append their position(s) to the end of the title column:

1) Set the color for the background of queued items in your globals (note also added an entry for selected items):
Code: [Select]
$set_global(color.bg.queue,$rgb(255,0,128))
$set_global(color.bg.selected,$rgb(10,36,106))

2) For every column you want colored (probably all of them) add this bit of code to your style tab:
$if(%cwb_queueindex%,$set_style(back,$get_global(color.bg.queue),$get_global(color.bg.selected)),)

3) Add this to your title column display tab to show the position(s):
$if(%cwb_queueindex%,$tab()$char(91)%cwb_queueindexes%$char(47)%cwb_queuelength%$char(93),)

• iOsiris
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #7
^^ Thanks Yotsuya

Reply #8
yeah, nice! thanks for the code and cwb_hooks!