Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Putting a "Stopped" message in the statusbar (Read 2366 times) previous topic - next topic

Putting a "Stopped" message in the statusbar

Code: [Select]
$if(%_ispaused%,Paused,$if(%_isplaying%,Playing,Stopped))

This is what I'm going for in the statusbar, and it works fine, apart from the Stopped bit; it just says "foobar2000 v0.9.2", and I can't work out what I've done wrong. Thanks.

Reply #1
IIRC the statusbar is hard-wired to show "foobar2000 (versioninfo)" when not playing (and not paused).

Reply #2
I don't think you can do that, it would need an %_isstopped% variable, which afaik does not exist in the current foobar. Appearantly NOT %_isplaying% <> stopped
Myself i'm using something similar to the first part of your script to display Paused messege in the status bar.

But don't give up, some people here already made scripts doing things that i considered impossible before.

Reply #3
You can simulate the status bar with a track info panel (ok, volume indicator wouldn't work there, but you have some advantages)

Reply #4
Alright, thanks for your help everybody.