Skip to main content

Topic: Skins for foo_title plugin (Read 308420 times) previous topic - next topic

Skins for foo_title plugin
Reply #150
Packed Player [ UPDATE ]

This is the same skin from the previous post with some added extra features I forgot to include.
Still hoping it can be helpful to someone!

Updated List of Features:
Main Box
- Album cover; maximize (top left); previous, play and next buttons (down middle); volume control bars (down right); open and close controls box (top right); open and close information box (down left).
Controls box
- Small demonstrative animation; media library search; tagbox; now playing properties; time elapsed and length; codec and play counter; sample rate and channels; bitrate and codec profile; back by 5, 10 and 60 seconds; ahead by 5, 10 and 60 seconds; progress bar; volume up and volume down buttons; play random order; play default order; preferences box; open containing folder; exit button.
Information box
- Artist name; song title; album name; track number; date; genre.
Note: In the previous version I forgot to take in consideration the mp3 tags can be empty. Now, whenever the tag is empty, it will read N/A (not available) as you can see in the skin preview I carefully chosen.

[ Specified attachment is not available ]

• sataners
  • [*]
Reply #151
A modification of the skin cd_case and cd case_mod, I hope you find it useful, Greetings from Mexico

By sataners666 at 2012-01-25

http://www.mediafire.com/?bdcv3v39024v1ob

Pass:hydrogenaudio
  • Last Edit: 26 January, 2012, 12:09:57 AM by sataners

Reply #152
Packed Player (V0.3)

The same skin from the previous posts with a different information box style.

P.S.: You can set the volume you want either by clicking in the volume control bars (main box) or by clicking in the volume up and down buttons (controls box).

[ Specified attachment is not available ]

• sataners
  • [*]
Reply #153
A modification of the skin cd_case and cd case_mod, I hope you find it useful, Greetings from Mexico

modified the file

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hjfjv9mgna6ai83

Reply #154
So, this time I decided to get creative with the animation feature!
Here is the 2 “best” results…

Packed Player (V0.4)
Purple Bird
(The idea was to make the bird simulate the clicking of the clock beneath it…)

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]
Packed Player (V0.5)
Dancing Girl
(A girl dancing in the background but everything works the same…)

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

P.S.: You can “fine-tune” the animation speed by “shifting” the Update Interval in the foo_title preferences window.

Reply #155
Duplicated Post Deleted.
  • Last Edit: 28 January, 2012, 05:20:51 PM by FernandoCasal

• manudevil
  • [*][*]
Reply #156
Hello 

I've finished the mini series:

Greets,
SpQ

Minimalist

A very unpretentious minimalistic skin for those who do not like to complicate things.

(Attachment Link)
I really like these two. Thank you !
Sites dynamiques : http://www.manudevil.com

Reply #157
Does the latest version of this component work with foobar v1.1?

Thanks.

Reply #158
Yes, the latest version of this component works perfectly with the latest version of foobar.

Here is the proof ...

Reply #159
Yes, the latest version of this component works perfectly with the latest version of foobar.

Here is the proof ...

Thanks, Fernando! Problem was between the keyboard and chair.

• sanitysama
  • [*]
Reply #160
Hello. I have created myself a foo_title skin and after much tweaking I believe it's a good time to share it with the public.

WebM Video Preview Mirror

Features:
  • High and low transparency modes (low is default; high is less distracting)
  • Rating display: If a file is rated 1 star or higher, a star will show on top of the transparency toggle button. Note: This depends on the %RATING_CD% tag which is associated with foo_customdb, change this to %RATING% if you do not have it.
  • Has the same volume/progress bar as the Firsh skin.
  • The timecode can be toggled between time elapsed and time remaining by clicking on it.
  • Click anywhere under the volume bar to play or pause the track.

Notes:
  • Two fonts are included which are required to display the rating and timecode: Guifx v2 Transports, PF Tempesta Seven.
  • This skin contains source code from Firsh, an existing foo_title skin, which was the inspiration for Flourish.
  • I liked the minimalism of the Firsh skin but wanted extra functionality and a theme complementary to Win7 Aero (flour·ish - v. to grow, thrive, prosper.)

• sanitysama
  • [*]
Reply #161

• raedxxi
  • [*]
Reply #162
Hi, in this I share my design inspired on the obsidian skin of DFK audio enhacer. Welcome any comments.

• Last Edit: 31 July, 2015, 07:02:42 PM by raedxxi