Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: From: Sound Card replacement (Read 1599 times) previous topic - next topic

We don't have to blind test our clothes to prove they fit us do we?

If blind testing fails to show a difference then that is probably because you have questioned your cables and you have been found wanting.

Cables do confuse science because they do rely on certain magical properties. Certainly, man has always known copper, silver and gold to be magical elements.

Metals are naturally 'in-tune' with human experience. It is why humans have always liked to wear precious metals as adornments since discovering how to manipulate metal.

Metals are very close to me - a neighbour of mine is a sheet-metal worker - so I have a very clear understanding of just how magical and mysterious metals are.

Blind testing is not natural. Any natural harmony we have with metals is broken by blind testing. That is why blind testing fails.