Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: A Heck lot of problems with Foobar2000 (Read 2539 times) previous topic - next topic

A Heck lot of problems with Foobar2000

OK first of all I did search this forum for similair problems. I foung that  plugin version incompactability could be the problem. Could be. But, I tried all newest plugins found on this page with every foobar version since.
0.9.0. I have made 2 nice foobars this far so I know more or less  how to do it. Im not a super master with foobar but I can make it nice, but thats not the point. The big proble is that I have this same problem with every version I tried. I dont get any errors when starting foobar, actually I dont get any errors at all. Problem is that only collumns ui work for me.
[a href="http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/4608/untitled2ci1.jpg" target="_blank"]

moderation: please refrain from inlining images larger than roughly 800x600 and 80KB. please use thumbnails and/or links for large pictures instead.

Reply #2
Ok Im sorry. Damn Right. I forgot that preivious foobar was 0.8.4. My bad
Sorry !

Reply #4
Thanks a lot mate!