Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: From: What makes DAC's sound different, if they share the same des (Read 2128 times) previous topic - next topic

From: What makes DAC's sound different, if they share the same des

My dac sounds different to other dacs. My dac sounds a lot different to some dacs and slightly different to other dacs.

Sometimes I think it makes a big difference. Other times I think it makes a small difference.

Subjectlively, my dac sounds better than most dacs. On the other hand my dac is not as good as some dacs.  I have not heard all dacs so also it is quite difficult to compare. If I could hear all dacs then it would be more easy for me to say how good or how bad my dac is next to other dacs. I would be able to do this because I would have heard them all and so be able to say. Also, I have a mouth, which makes it possible . But more to the point, I need eyes and fingers, because this is a forum and I must use them, my eyes and fingers, to facilitate the important communications that I have between me and the forum, or rather the readers of the forum.

From: What makes DAC's sound different, if they share the same des

Reply #1
My dac sounds different to other dacs. My dac sounds a lot different to some dacs and slightly different to other dacs.

Useless waste of time thank you very much  . This is a very interesting discussion from engineering standpoint, if you don't care about don't waste everyones else time.  That's a TOS #2 violation we will make sure that you are banned and have a nice day.
budding I.T professional